Fakin' Jamaican 6

I keep doing these picks. It started some time ago with a cassette tape, a mixtape for a buddy who said he hated reggae, but I knew he really didn't because he like all these bands that had faux reggae beats. So I made him a pick of what I called White Washed Reggae. Now it's Fakin Jamaican. It's expanded from there, but just a bit. So here's my latest installment. And just to be clear these picks bear little to no resemblance to the original tape. But the idea is similar. I still have some tracks that I have been holding on to for future installments.

Fakin' Jamaican 6

110 Rolling Stones - Hey Negrita
111 Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
112 Paul McCartney - C Moon
113 Mr. Vegas - Heads High
114 Tanto Metro & Devonte - Everyone Falls In Love
115 Crooklyn Clan - Where The Ladies At (Go Down Baby)
116 Lumidee - Never Leave You (uh ooh, uh ooh!)
117 Lionize - You're Trying To Kill Me
118 David Lindley - She Took Off My Romeos
119 Japan - ...Rhodesia
120 Alberto y Los Trios Paranoias - Snuffin' Inna Babylon
121 Keith Richards - Words Of Wonder
122 Frighty & Colonel Mite - Life Is What You Make It...Raggamuffin Love
123 Audio Active - Burning Of The Midnight Lamp
124 Expendables - Bowl For Two
125 Streetlight Manifesto - Here’s to Life
126 Matisyahu Featuring Nameless - One Day
127 Ron Wood - I Can Feel The Fire
128 Mick Jagger - Running Out Of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment