What's The Connection? Obscure

This Obscure connection goes all over, but mostly progish. Probably because they want it to be obscured. A couple of Obscura songs that aren't prog and some straight up Rock N Roll. It started becuase I always wanted to find a use for the Figures On A Beach song. I found it as a twelve inch single and it was poppy enough and weird enough for me to latch onto it. I used it on an another WTC about cameras, but I wanted to use it again. You will recognize all the bands on here, since all of them have been on one pick or another. They aren't being rescued from obscurity. None have been obscured. And now I have used all the versions of the word, I could. And the cover is fairly obscure too. I made it with an obscure background texture, a semi-transparent text and the logo.

What's The Connection? Obscure

01 Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds
02 Wobbler - Clair Obscur
03 Ash - Obscure Thing
04 Nico - Camera Obscura
05 Focus - Claire Obscure
06 Klaus Schulze with Bill Laswell - VII-6 Obscured By Klaus
07 The Trash Can Sinatras - Obscurity Knocks
08 Japan - Obscure Alternatives
09 Hawklords - Obscura
10 Can - Obscura Primavera
11 Steve Howe - Camera Obscura
12 Enigma - Camera Obscura
13 Figures On A Beach - In Camera Obscura (Dance Mix)
14 The Smashing Pumpkins - Obscured

No comments:

Post a Comment