Now I Know My ABC's

I made this pick some time ago. And It's kind of stupid. I was making a cassette with bands using band names or artists using every letter of the alphabet. Dumb. But I did it anyway. My rules were simple I could only use the last name of artists and articles (the, a, an, etc) didn't count in band names. Was not that hard. Mostly new wave-ish bands, but that wasn't the criteria, it just turned out that way, because that's what I was listening to at the time. So there is a theme, but not really much of one. You deserve to hear it, but don't judge me too much. What do you think of me? The original cassette had hand drawn kids blocks. I changed it a little for the CD cover, but still blue to pink.

Now I Know My ABC's

01 Abecedarians - Where Whitey Ain't Allowed
02 Bad Brains - I & I Survive
03 Jim Carroll Band - People Who Died
04 Dead Milkmen - Bitchin' Camaro
05 Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
06 Fishbone - Ugly
07 Martin Gore - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
08 Robyn Hitchcock - Sometimes I Wish I Was A Pretty Girl
09 Ippu-Do - Lunatic Guitar
10 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Taste Of Cindy
11 Klark Kent - Don't Care
12 Lene Lovich - New Toy
13 Miracle Legion - The Backyard
14 The Normal - Warm Leatherette
15 Ric Ocasek - Jimmy Jimmy
16 Public Image Limited - Rise
17 Q Feel - Dancing In Heaven-Orbital Be-Bop
18 Revolting Cocks - You Goddamn Son Of A Bitch
19 Poly Styrene - Dreaming
20 Television - Friction
21 Ultravox! - Young Savage
22 Vandals  - LadyKiller
23 World Entertainment War - Marlboro Man Jr
24 X - When Our Love Passed Out On The Couch
25 Yellow Magic Orchestra - Bridge Over Troubled Music
26 Frank Zappa - He's So Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment