What's The Connection? Sim Sala Bim

Sim Sala Bim or Abracadabra are the words we use to perform magic. They are magical words. I heard them often when my Uncle used to visit. He was a magician. Kinda famous. And our family is part of the lineage of the Bamberg's. Doesn't mean anything unless you know and follow magic. Me, I'm a magician with the turntable, that's it. So coming up with magic songs for a connection was fun for me. I am sure I missed many, but you will straighten me out about those. I don't know of any songs with Sim Sala Bim in the title, but Hocus Pocus? Yes. Abracadabra? Yes. The rest are all just Magical.

What's The Connection? Sim Sala Bim

01 Santana - Black Magic Woman
02 Electric Light Orchestra - Strange Magic
03 The Who - Magic Bus
04 Heart - Magic Man
05 Louis Prima & Keely Smith - That Old Black Magic
06 Pilot - Magic
07 Donna Summer - Could It Be Magic
08 The Dubs - Could This Be Magic
09 Bay City Rollers - You Made Me Believe in Magic
10 Olivia Newton-John - Magic
11 Frank Zappa - Magic Fingers
12 Steve Miller - Abracadabra
13 Queen - A Kind Of Magic
14 Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
15 Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
16 Perry Como - Magic Moments
17 The Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe in Magic
18 The Drifters - This Magic Moment
19 Platters, The - (You've Got) The Magic Touch
20 De La Soul - Magic Number
21 Cars - Magic
22 Jimi Hendrix Experience - Spanish Castle Magic
23 Focus - Hocus Pocus

No comments:

Post a Comment