Obscure Gospel 2

Side two of this cassette pick from way long ago. I had probably recently gotten the BEF album, and I really liked it. I mixed in old and new songs, but even the new songs had an older feel. BEF fell right into that mold. I added another surf song and a couple of new wave (robotic songs), an oldie and even one Canadian "rock" band. Harlequin was on one of those label only samplers and I really liked the track. So it got put on the cassette. Originally the cassette had a cover with a variety of orange, red and yellow markers making an abstract background for the cursive title I hand made. I tried to mimic that on the digital version.

Obscure Gospel 2

18 British Electric Foundation featuring Gary Glitter - Suspicious Minds
19 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Electricity
20 The Wedge - Night Of The Living Wedge
21 Booker T. And The MG's - Green Onions
22 The Platters - Only You (And You Alone)
23 Bakersfield Boogie Boys - I Get Around
24 Flying Lizards - Money (That's What I Want)
25 Devo - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
26 Gary Myrick & The Figures - I'm Not A Number
27 Buster Brown - Fanny Mae
28 British Electric Foundation featuring Paula Yates - These Boots Are Made For Walking
29 Harlequin - Innocence
30 Go-Go's - Automatic
31 British Electric Foundation featuring Glen Gregory - Wichita Lineman

No comments:

Post a Comment