What's The Connection? Mountains

There probably should be multiple volumes of songs with Mountain in the title, but I only have one volume of this connection. I should make more, but I haven't yet. I made this around the time of Kate Bush's alnum that included her mountain song, but lots of older mountains to climb here. One of my favorites besides Bush, is Neil Young. Used to sing that a lot. I also have to say that Joe Walsh, Jane Wiedlin and Budgie are up there as favorites. Not that the rest are bad, they are all great songs and have a place in my heart. Tell me your favorites, whether they are on this connection or not. If they aren't on this list maybe I will start climbing for another volume. Inspire me.

What's The Connection? Mountains

01 Kate Bush - King Of The Mountain
02 Flatt And Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
03 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
04 Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep-Mountain High
05 Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
06 Reba McEntire - Climb That Mountain High
07 Pete Seeger - She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain
08 Diana Ross & The Supremes - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
09 Marshall Tucker Band - Fire On The Mountain
10 Dolly Parton - My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
11 Steve Miller Band - Wild Mountain Honey
12 Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Go Tell It on the Mountain
13 Dorothy Shay - Makin' Love, Mountain Style
14 Harold Dorman - Mountain Of Love
15 Neil Young - Sugar Mountain
16 Dick And Dee Dee - The Mountain's High
17 Shamen - Move Any Mountain
18 The Magnificents - Up On The Mountain
19 Budgie - I Ain't No Mountain
20 Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop
21 Jane Wiedlin - Big Rock Candy Mountain
22 Ersel Hickey - Bluebirds over the Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment