What Is The Connection? Do The

This should make sense, especially after yesterday's post. All songs that have Do The [Blank] in the title. Even though I am posting it after yesterday's Connection, I made this one much earlier. I just forgot about it until I posted the Work It comp. One of my favorites on this collection is The Jazz Butcher song. It's just weird enough to be right in my wheelhouse. The Other one is Little Nell. I'm not certain where it was first released, but I used the version on a Rocky Horror Picture Show multiple CD soundtrack. It was a bonus track and it sounds so normal. Peace, Love + Pitbulls is a band I don't know that much about. I first heard a track in very early 90's. They were Dutch and Swedish and they had a great industrial-dance kind of feel that I really liked. Can't tell you much else about them. But great tracks including this one.

What Is The Connection? Do The

01 Stranglers - Do The European
02 A Certain Ratio - Do The Du
03 The Three Johns - Do The Square Thing
04 Ledernacken - Do The Boogaloo
05 Peace, Love + Pitbulls - Do The Monkey
06 Infectious Grooves - Do The Sinister
07 The Jazz Butcher - Do The Bubonic Plague
08 Cabaret Voltaire - Do The Snake
09 Roxy Music - Do The Strand
10 Joe Jackson - (Do The) Instant Mash
11 Jack Lords - Do The Nasty
12 Evan Johns And The H-Bombs - Do The Dootz
13 Soft Boys - Do The Chisel
14 The Table - Do The Standing Still
15 Dead Kennedys - Do The Slag
16 Husker Du - Do The Bee
17 F-Word - Do The Nihil
18 Little Nell - Do The Swim
19 Byron Lee & the Dragonaires - Do The Iwer
20 Tim Curry - Do The Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment