What's The Connection? Work It

It's not quite "work" it. Probably more like Blank It or maybe Do It. This What Is The Connection is all songs with titles that have something action It. Kinda fun to come up with. I'm no English major, but I believe this is a transitive verb followed by the pronoun "It". If that's correct, I thank all my English teachers, especially Mr. Rale in high school. If I am wrong, then blame my memory. Either way this was fun to do. I was actually working on another compilation when I did this one. It was a Workout compilation, hence the Work It title. Just where my headspace was. Notice that the first track is not a whole track, but just a sample of Tone Loc.

What's The Connection? Work It

01 Tone Loc Efx - Let's Do It
02 Limbomaniacs - Shake It
03 Montell Jordon - This Is How We Do It
04 B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
05 KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
06 Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
07 People´s Choice - Do It Anyway You Wanna
08 Erasure - I Like It
09 Al Hudson & The Partners - You Can Do It
10 Two In A Room - Wiggle It
11 Will.I.Am - I Like To Move It
12 Yello - Do It (Radio)
13 Tito Nieves - I Like it Like That
14 Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - I Like It
15 Baha Men - Move It Like This
16 Elvis Costello - Pump It Up
17 Devo - Whip It
18 Taylor Swift - Shake It Off


No comments:

Post a Comment