What Is The Connection? Better

This What' the Connection is all about Better songs. Meaning having the word Better in the title. It's volume one because there are a lot more Better songs available. This is just my first shot at my favorite better songs. Eventually I will make another one. For now this is it. Leave comments about better, better songs. One of my favorites of the whole shebang is Was (Not Was). I love the whole premise. But there are a lot of these tracks that could fit that, Crazy P has an amazing couple of albums and even though they are newer, I like them. 

What Is The Connection? Better

01 Crazy Penis - There's a Better Place!
02 Paul Carrack - Always Better With You
03 The Kinks - Better Things
04 Geri Halliwell - Don't Get Any Better
05 Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better
06 The Who - You Better You Bet
07 David Bowie - A Better Future
08 Santana - Hope You're Feeling Better
09 Olivia Newton-John - Making A Good Thing Better
10 Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
11 Was (Not Was) - I Feel Better Than James Brown
12 The Partridge Family - Together We're Better
13 Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
14 U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
15 The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
16 Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
17 The Association - Better Times
18 Graham Parker - Life Gets Better
19 Janet Jackson - Better Days
20 James Ingram - Better Way
21 Bill Nelson's Orchestra Arcana - Everyday is A Better Day

No comments:

Post a Comment