What's The Connection? Old 1

I started this one a few years back when I was about to turn 60, I have since redone this connection a few times, depending on the audience and the person getting old to provide music for birthday parties. Almost everyone was as old as me. I removed a few from this list and added others, but this is the original. Take what you want from volume 1 (add from volume 2, if you want), add a birthday song and then favorites of the old birthday person. This one has old songs for ladies and men and most of us can identify with at least a few of theses states. If you can't connect, you are not old enough. Have a sense of humour about this.

What's The Connection? Old 1

01 Pink Floyd - Time
02 Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
03 Chicago - Old Days
04 Steely Dan - Reeling In The Years
05 David Bowie - Golden Years
06 Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
07 Soft Cell - Frustration
08 The Who - My Generation
09 Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
10 Stranglers - Old Codger
11 LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
12 Neil Young - Dirty Old Man
13 John Fogerty - The Old Man Down The Road
14 Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll Too Young To Die (Edited Version)
15 Five For Fighting - 100 Years
16 Donnalou Stevens - Older Ladies
17 Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was
18 Lefty Frizzell - I'm An Old, Old Man (Tryin' To Live While I Can)
19 Jan & Dean - Little Old Lady From Pasadena
20 Beatles - When I'm Sixty-Four
21 Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

No comments:

Post a Comment