What's The Connection? Boobies

So much nicer than just Tits or Boobs. This connection is about women's breasts. Doesn't matter how you say it, most people like them. Male or female. I love the Rodney Carrington song, because he says it best. It doesn't matter if they are big or small, male or female, they are all great (I paraphrase). People have been singing about them for all time. I have early "hits" from Ruth Wallis and Rusty Warren on here to the Black Eyed Peas (which can be considered both a song about the front humps as well as the back humps.) I always remember the Stranglers song (and yes it reminds me specifically of sets I really liked both in High School and College and after). I won't mention names. But I do think of them fondly. Sure there are those will say that I am a pig and I will accept that label in this instance. I just know what I like and I am not ashamed to say it. I especially would love it if you have a song that fits this What's The Connection and leave it in the comments.

What's The Connection? Boobies

01 Ruth Wallis - Boobs
02 Holy Modal Rounders - Boobs A Lot
03 Rusty Warren - Bounce Your Boobies
04 Rodney Carrington - Show Them To Me
05 Priscilla Ahn - The Boobs Song
06 Jonathan Fin - The Titty Song
07 Rachel Bloom - You Can Touch My Boobies.mp3
08 Don't Stop or We'll Die - She Got Titties (In All The Right Places)
09 Lene Alexandra - My Boobs Are Ok
10 Joe Walsh - I.L.B.T.'s
11 Frank Zappa - Titties 'n Beer.mp3
12 Robert Lund And Spaffcom - 99 Words For Boobs
13 Stranglers - Peaches.mp3
14 Sparks - Tits.mp3
15 Cledus T Judd featuring Jamie Johnson and Terry Eldredge from the Grascals - (If I Had) Kellie Pickler's Boobs
16 Commodores - Brick House
17 Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
18 Lords Of Acid - I Must Increase My Bust
19 Frank Kvitta & Marco Remus - Ass 'n' Titties
20 Anvil - Show Me Your Tits
21 Fabulous Poodles - Tit Photographer Blues
22 Pork Dukes - I Like Your Big Tits-Let's See If It Fits
23 The Mac Ladds - Sweaty Betty

2 comments:

  1. Glad Rusty Warren made the list, loved her back in the day. And I knew Frank Zappa would make the list, used to blast that on the car radio with the windows down ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both had to make the list! My old 64 1/2 Mustang blared it, but I had the windows up. It was loud either way! Ooops.

      Delete