What's The Connection? Old 2

I was going to say something dumb, like I can't remember what volume this was, as if I was too old to remember, but I didn't think it was appropriate. Especially becuase this volume of getting old is a connection at least partially of death and dying. We all come up to it eventually. And make our peace with it one way or another. It's part of getting old. And partially when we get devastating news, like getting a disease so you may not get much older. I was diagnosed with cancer, which if you scanned the qr code from a couple days ago, you know. But I have always known I would die an old man, perhaps from a disease like cancer or perhaps being shot by a jealous husband or perhaps, just getting old. Either way it is a good selection of songs that are compatible with volume one in my mind. And I hope you play them until you die, may that day be a long ways away.

What's The Connection? Old 2

22 Polyphonic Size - Mother's Little Helper
23 John Mayer - Stop This Train
24 UB40 - Until My Dying Day
25 David Bowie - Never Get Old
26 Led Zeppelin - In My Time Of Dying
27 Yoko Ono - I'm Dying
28 John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Borrowed Time
29 Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
30 Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen
31 Lyle Lovett - Old Friend
32 SPK - In the Dying Moments
33 Neil Young - Old Man
34 Louis Armstrong - When I Grow Too Old To Dream
35 Adele - When We Were Young
36 Elvis Costello - Veronica
37 Young Fresh Fellows - Happy Death Theme
38 Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

No comments:

Post a Comment