My Wedding Music 1

Today is my Anniversary. Thank you. I have two per year. This is the first one of the year and December is the second. We got married in Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel and then later in a Catholic church in California. That one had a big reception. You probably have guessed that I am a DJ. I have done probably close to a thousand weddings. Love them. I hired another DJ to do my wedding. I gave him four CD's. One was this pick, which we also gave to all of our guests, and that my wife and I picked together. Two of the CD's were background music for cocktails and dinner, so our DJ (and friend) could enjoy dinner. The other two included music we wished he could play, but he had free range to play anything he wanted. He was good, so we knew he would look at the crowd and play what they wanted. We only said he had to play our first dance, which we did a rhumba to. Our reception was a rager. People had to unexpectedly spend the night in a hotel. Some planned ahead. The next day we continued. Ask in the comments if you are interested in the other CD's.

My Wedding Music 1

01 Etta James - At Last
02 Elton John - Chapel Of Love
03 Beatles - Love Me Do
04 Prince - Take Me With U
05 UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
06 Al Green - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
07 Jesus And Mary Chain - My Girl
08 Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
09 Paul Anka - The Way You Make Me Feel
10 Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours
11 Rose Royce - I'm In Love (And I Love The Feeling)
12 Natalie Cole - Unforgettable
13 Jorge Santana - Love The Way
14 Brian Eno - I'll Come Running
15 Pussycat Dolls - Sway
16 Mary Wells - My Guy
17 Elvis Crespo - Suavemente
18 Blossom Dearie - Deed I Do
19 Van Morrison - Someone Like You
20 Frank Zappa - Anything
21 Depeche Mode - Somebody (Remix)
22 Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis - Cruisin'
23 Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

2 comments:

  1. A belated congratulations on your Anniversary. Great song picks too. Better than the one song a friend of mine at the time chosen to play on his wedding - Faith No More's "Woodpeckers From Mars".
    ..they since divorced. (LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete