What's The Connection? Ghost Riders In The Sky

I can't say that I heard Marty Robbins first. or even second. My first real recollection of hearing the song came from the Outlaws. The perhaps Johnny Cash or Dean Martin and the Baja Marimba Band. A couple of versions on here I didn't even remember having. Fred Penner I knew because I listened to a lot of Penner when my daughter was growing up (I probably heard Sandwiches and Cat Comes back a million times), But some of the others I hadn't listened to for some while until I put them on this connection. Not that they aren't great version each in their own way. Ghost Riders In The Sky is a brilliant song, but until the Nick Cage movie, I doubt many people had a use for a compilation with all these versions. And what's funny is there are way more I could have used. But these will have to do for now.

What's The Connection? Ghost Riders In The Sky

01 Marty Robbins - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
02 California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders On The Storm
03 The Baja Marimba Band - Ghost Riders in the Sky
04 Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
05 Johnny Cash - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
06 Dean Martin - Ghost Riders In The Sky
07 The Ramrods - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
08 Gene Autry - Ghost Riders In The Sky
09 Fred Penner - Ghost Riders in the Sky
10 Vic Damone - Ghost Riders In The Sky
11 Concrete Blonde - Ghost Riders In The Sky
12 Vaughn Monroe - Ghost Riders in the Sky
13 Deborah Harry - Ghost Riders In The Sky
14 Spiderbait - Ghost Riders In The Sky
15 Stan Jones - Riders In The Sky
16 Bob James - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
17 Lee Press-On And The Nails - Ghost Riders In The Sky
18 The Outlaws - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment