What's The Connection? Heaven 2

Continuing on the connection of Heaven songs, here's volume 2. A few of my favorite Heaven songs are in this volume. Death In June, who many people do not seem to know unfortunately, is one of those. Two others who have heaven songs that when they came out, I could not stop listening to. Yes and Robyn HItchcock & the Egyptians.. The first almost an exercise in vocals and recording techniques and the latter not long after I had discovered the Soft Boys (late, I'm sure). I had the album and the twelve inches and could not stop listening to them. The rest filled out by other tracks I liked and owned. I started this connection because I was doing graphics and marketing for a massage place with heaven in the title. Now is your chance to leave in the comments your choices of heaven songs that I missed.

What's The Connection? Heaven 2

21 Paul Anka - Tears In Heaven
22 Chris Rea - Tell Me There's A Heaven
23 Bing Crosby - Pennies From Heaven
24 Tex Ritter - I Dreamed Of A Hill-Billy Heaven
25 Warrant - Heaven
26 Jagged Edge - Walked Outta Heaven
27 Eurogliders - Heaven (Must be There)
28 Fiction Factory - (Feels Like) Heaven
29 The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
30 Garbage - As Heaven Is Wide
31 Death In June - Heaven Street
32 Blow Monkeys - Heaven Is A Place
33 Love & Rockets - If There's a Heaven Above (Canada Mix)
34 The Psychedelic Furs - Heaven
35 Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - Heaven
36 Bonnie Pointer - Heaven Must Have Sent You
37 Los Lonely Boys - Heaven
38 Van Morrison - Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in Heaven When You Smile)
39 Fats Domino - My Blue Heaven
40 The Kendalls - Heaven's Just a Sin Away
41 Yes - We Have Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment