What's The Connection? Horses 1

My daughter liked horses, but I think she liked trucks and big machinery better as a little girl. We would go to farms and look at horses, but she seemed to notice the tractors as much. So I was spared the cost of horseback riding lessons and feeding and caring for a horse. But that did not mean that horses were not in my future as these horse songs will show. All except for the last one in this connection have Horse in the title. Lots of bands have songs about horses. I will show more tomorrow from a different angle. So many of these songs are really good ones that I really enjoy listening to. The KMFDM song I first found as a b-side to another hit, but I loved it. Prefab Sprout is just one of my favorites and who doesn't like Echo & The Bunnymen?

What's The Connection? Horses 1

01 America - A Horse With No Name
02 Prefab Sprout - Horsin' Around
03 Taylor Swift - White Horse
04 George Harrison - Dark Horse
05 Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
06 Tower Of Power - Don't Change Horses (In The Middle Of A Stream)
07 Toby Keith with Willie Nelson - Beer For My Horses
08 Big & Rich - Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)
09 Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On The Dancing Horses
10 The Fuzztones - All The King's Horses
11 Laid Back - White Horse '89 (White Bitch Mix)
12 U2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
13 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Swimming Horses
14 Elvis Costello and the Attractions - King Horse
15 The Cult - Horse Nation
16 The Clash - 4 Horsemen
17 KMFDM - Crazy Horses
18 Doobie Brothers - Rocking Horse
19 Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment