Steve Lillywhite Productions

This pick of Steve Lillywhite will only scratch the surface of his productions since he has over 500 to his name. But they are indicative of my favorites. Songs I own. I am not going to get into everything he's done and how famous he is, especially in Britain. Go to the internet and look it up. I'm sure they have gobs of pages there about him. I could care less. But I do care about bands like The Members and the album he produced. Stuff like Ultravox! when they were punky and edgy. Psychedelic Furs, Talking Heads, Big Country, Siouxsie, XTC, Pogues, etc. Lots of bands went through his hands and mostly for the better. Just listen and you will hear it. Thanks Steve.

Steve Lillywhite Productions

01 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens
02 Members - Sound Of The Suburbs
03 The Psychedelic Furs - Sister Europe (Remastered Album Version)
04 Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers
05 Ultravox! - My Sex
06 Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
07 Marshall Crenshaw - Whenever You're On My Mind
08 Talking Heads - (Nothing But) Flowers
09 Rolling Stones - Harlem Shuffle
10 The La's - There She Goes
11 Big Country - In A Big Country
12 Switchfoot - Awakening
13 Steel Pulse - Ku Klux Klan
14 The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
15 U2 - Vertigo
16 Phish - Waste
17 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Hong Kong Garden (Strings Intro)
18 XTC - Making Plans for Nigel
19 Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

No comments:

Post a Comment