What Is The Connection? Hair

This connection is all about hair. People get extremely excited about hair. Upset if it isn't cut or styled just right. I have this belief that it is "only hair" and it doesn't make that much of a difference. No matter what you do to it, color it, cut it, style it, it doesn't matter because in almost every case, it will grow back. I have had my hair shaved, colored, whacked off, grown past my butt, in conservative cuts and in some completely radical cuts. People do stare (even today) at some of the more wild ones, but mostly they are okay with it. You do get pulled over by the police more with a mohawk than a crew cut, but if you are polite, it doesn't matter much for most. Every now and again the exception comes true, but not as a rule. And yes, I like that movie South Pacific. What all this has to do with this Connection is probably nothing. 

What Is The Connection? Hair

01 Mitzi Gaynor - I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair
02 The Dickies - Hair
03 Husker Du - Flip Your Wig
04 The B-52's - Wig
05 Kimberly Rew - My Baby Does Her Hairdo Long
06 Mojo Nixon - Don't Want No Foo-Foo Haircut On My Head
07 Morrissey - Hairdresser On Fire
08 Plastics - Back To Wigtown
09 America - Sister Golden Hair
10 Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair
11 Donna Lynn - My Boyfriend Got A Beatle Haircut
12 Jimmy Osmond - Long Haired Lover From Liverpool
13 PJ Harvey - Dry-Hair
14 Prince - She's Always In My Hair
15 Robin Hitchcock - Star Of Hairs
16 The Heads (with Ed Kowalczyk) - Indie Hair
17 The Who - Cut My Hair
18 Timbuk 3 - Hairstyles And Attitudes
19 Pavement - Cut Your Hair
20 Original Broadway Cast - Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment