What's The Connection? Medical Personnel

Mostly about Doctors and Nurses I called it medical personnel so I covered my basis. I had a nurse song that had to go in, one pharmacist song (a cover, but a great cover) that had to be in there and two surgeon songs which is technically also a doctor song (although one is about the girl of a surgeon, so maybe not, but I love the song and the band. The Killer Pussy song is what made me decide to make the connection, even though that is the outlier song. In fact, the song from the Fall was my second thought. Then all the rest. It was during covid that I decided to actually put it together. I have a few that are made during that time. It was difficult since I had some medical issues including multiple surgeries and finding that I have cancer. I will live so don't feel bad yet. But I will put a QR code in at the bottom if you want to know more.

What's The Connection? Medical Personnel

01 Beatles - Doctor Robert
02 Ted Nugent - Just What The Doctor Ordered
03 Killer Pussy - Teenage Enema Nurses In Bondage
04 Fleetwood Mac - Doctor Brown
05 Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
06 Chants R&B - I'm Your Witchdoctor
07 Thompson Twins - Doctor Doctor
08 Steely Dan - Doctor Wu
09 Wire - Surgeon's Girl
10 Weird Al Yankovic - Like A Surgeon
11 Carol Douglas - Doctor's Orders
12 Rolling Stones - Dear Doctor
13 Kiss - Calling Dr. Love
14 Van Halen - Somebody Get Me A Doctor
15 The Fall - Mr. Pharmacist
16 Harry Nilsson - Lime in the Coconut
17 Cheap Trick - The Doctor
18 UFO - Doctor Doctor
19 Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)
20 Doobie Brothers - The Doctor
21 Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes
22 Chocolate Watch Band - I Don't Need No Doctor
23 Devo - Theme From Doctor Detroit




3 comments: