Scottish Pick

I already had a Celtic Pick or two last year around St. Patrick's day, so that was covered, but part of the Island was not represented. So this pick of Scottish music came to be. Frankly when I started it, I had no idea that a couple of these were Scottish bands. Live and learn. Here is my pick of Scottish bands for you. It's not a big place, so it should be interesting how this one turns out. Give me a comment and tell me how it went over for you. Some cool tracks and the response to staying away from the response. Confusing? Yeah, I have no idea what I am saying. Just listen.

Scottish Pick

01 Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
02 Cocteau Twins - Cherry-Coloured Funk
03 Primal Scream - Movin' On Up
04 Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
05 Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
06 Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces
07 Hipsway - The Honeythief
08 Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
09 The Fratellis - Skinny Girls
10 Mogwai - Auto Rock
11 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
12 Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
13 Big Country - In A Big Country
14 Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
15 The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
16 The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Faith Healer
17 Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
18 The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
19 Nazareth - Love Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment