Alan Parsons Pick

Alan Parsons came to my attention as the engineer for the Beatles and then his work with Pick Floyd and of course, his work as the Alan Parsons Project. Turns out, like most good engineers/producers, they end up working on several good projects. I picked several that I liked. Each one has Parsons on it somewhere, somehow. Either as a producer, an engineer, a musician. It's all different, but all has a similarity if you listen hard enough. Tellme I missed something and I will say you are right.

Alan Parsons Pick

01 Kayak - Chance For A Lifetime
02 Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
03 Pilot - Magic
04 The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
05 Jeff Beck Group - Plynth (Water Down The Drain)
06 Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
07 Pink Floyd - Time
08 Paul McCartney & Wings - My Love
09 Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
10 The Prog Collective featuring Alan Parson, Chris Squire, Gary Green - The Technical Divide
11 John Miles - Music
12 The Alan Parsons Project - Time
13 Ambrosia - Holdin' on to Yesterday
14 Beatles - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window

No comments:

Post a Comment