Qawwality Bhangra 2

 I really like these two volumes of Bhangra music. I have no idea why I never made anymore. I should. There are probably tons of newer artists doing this kind of stuff. At least I hope so. I haven't kept track. I really, really would love your suggestions on more songs that fit into this compilation pick. Most of what I know comes up to early 2000's. I just know there must be some more great stuff out there. I'll just have to look for it. Picks of bhangra mixed with dance music. Good luck to me. In the meantime enjoy this next selection, never before shared.

Qawwality Bhangra 2

01 Snap vs Motivo - The Power Of Bhangra
02 Bally Sagoo - Chura Liya
03 Amarjit Sidhu - Sham Sham
04 Intermix - Bhar Phar Nee
05 Apache Indian - Chok There
06 Panjabi MC - Mundian To Bach Ke
07 Bombay Talkie - Chargiye
08 Anakhi - Giddhe Vich
09 Golden Star UK - Hey Jamalo (Def Mix)
10 Opium Jukebox - Iron Man
11 Bhangra Knights featuring Husan - Husan
12 Bollywood Freaks - Don't Stop Till You Get To Bollywood
13 Johnny Zee - Yaar Nach La
14 Dhol Foundation - Punjab De Rang (Colours Of Punjab)
15 Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Mustt Mustt (Lost In His Work)
16 Ice-T - Bhangra

No comments:

Post a Comment