What Is The Connection? White Power

Again, don't read into the click bait title. It's all about songs with White in the title. The power of Color. It's my pick of White songs, today. Yesterday it was Black and who knows about tomorrow. But I have quite a few colors. I tried to stay away from color as a name (Mr. White). And most are strictly about the color being a descriptor. Same as the Black Connection yesterday. The Fists on the cover were mostly because I liked the fists. Nothing to do with Anything else that you may read into this. Although I can confess I added the "Power" part just to mess with people. Deal with it. I'm stirring the pot, but innocently enough that you have to check your own pre-judgements. Ha ha ha. Got ya!

What Is The Connection? White Power

01 Jason & the Scorchers - White Lies
02 The Clash - White Riot
03 Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
04 Cream - White Room
05 Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
06 Grandmaster And Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Don't Do It)
07 It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird
08 Tubes - White Punks On Dope
09 Laid Back - White Horse
10 The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
12 Velvet Underground - White Light-White Heat
13 X - White Girl
14 Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
15 The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
16 Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
17 Ted Nugent & The Amboy Dukes - The Great White Buffalo
18 Billy Idol - White Wedding, Part 1
19 Starkweathers - White Trash Boy
20 Nashville Pussy - Lazy White Boy
21 The Fall - White Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment