Vince Clarke Family

Vince Clarke is a synth-pop genius, innovator. He started Depeche Mode. He was Yaz or Yazoo (depending on where you were in the world). He is Erasure. And a dozen other projects that you may or may not have heard. It seems to me, that he gets a new singer and does a project. Some have lasted longer than others (obviously in Erasure he's been there a long time). Some lasted one single. But all have lasting importance in the musical world. Since he was in some longer than others, I took my favorites from those bands in this pick. The singles, I could only pick one. And I still had too many to pick from. So if I missed your favorite, sorry. There's just a lot to choose from. If you do not know this man, shame on you, but now you have no excuse.

Vince Clarke Family

01 Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
02 Depeche Mode - Dreaming Of Me
03 Depeche Mode - New Life
04 Yazoo - Don't Go
05 Yazoo - Only You
06 Yazoo - Nobody's Diary
07 Yazoo - Situation
08 The Assembly - Never Never
09 Vince Clarke & Paul Quinn - One Day
10 Erasure - Oh L'Amour
11 Erasure - Sometimes
12 Erasure - Chains Of Love
13 Erasure - A Little Respect
14 Erasure - Love To Hate You
15 Erasure - Take A Chance On Me
16 Erasure - Always
17 The Clarke & Ware Experiment - Open Our Eyes
18 VCMG - Spock
19 Vince Clarke & Paul Hartnoll - Better Have A Drink To Think
20 West India Company - Ave Maria (Om Ganesha) (Extended Version)

1 comment:

  1. BTW, I love this cover which always reminds me of the extra guys in Hogan's Heroes.

    ReplyDelete