K-Pop 2

I'm not going to pretend that I know much of anything about K-Pop, other than that I like some of it. This is my pick volume 2. But what you don't know is that completely unrelated to this music, is a burger joint in my area that I think is pretty local, called K-Pop Burgers. It's got a drive through window, but don't use it. Go inside. You will sometimes actually hear K-Pop bands and see their videos, but go there for the burgers! They serve tater-tots instead of fries (although I think you can get fries if you must - Don't do it!). The burgers are different and they are good. Huge! And they have beer floats (with beer ice cream) and beer. Not the best beer, but you have to try it at least once. You can choose from a dozen burgers or make your own. If you like Kim-Chi try the Kim-Chi burger, but anyone of them are good. 

K-Pop 2

24 BTS - Blood Sweat & Tears
25 f(x) - Nu ABO
26 BTS - Spring Day
27 Hi Suhyun featuring Bobby - I'm Different
28 SS501 - U R Man
29 Ga In - Tinkerbell
30 E.via featuring VASCO & Ji-Goo In - Oppa! Can I Do It (XXX Version)
31 Kara - Step
32 IU - Boo
33 Shinee - Lucifer
34 PSY - I Luv It
35 Hyuna - Ice Cream
36 4Minute - Muzik
37 Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
38 E.via - Shake!
39 Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry
40 2Ne1 - Can't Nobody (English Ver.)
41 Girls' Generation - Run Devil Run
42 Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
43 BigBang - Bad Boy
44 Norazo - Curry
45 Block B - Her
46 EXO - Overdose

No comments:

Post a Comment