What's The Connection? Changes

It's been more than a year of posts, so congratulations to me! I did not get you a new Black Friday playlist, but I want you to get ready for goal setting at the end of the year, so to prepare here is my Connection of songs about Changes. It's been sitting in the wings, ready to go, but only now am I releasing posting it. My pick of the changes coming your way. Sparse day today. Change usually happens slowly, but when it doesn't it can seem to suck. Until you get used to the change,

What's The Connection? Changes

01 David Bowie - Changes
02 Devo - Some Things Never Change
03 Tears for Fears - Change
04 Fleshtones - I've Gotta Change My Life
05 REO Speedwagon - Roll With The Changes
06 Kylie Minogue - Wouldn't Change A Thing
07 Sparks with Jane Wiedlin - Change
08 Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods
09 Raydio - You Can't Change That
10 Tower Of Power - Don't Change Horses (In The Middle Of A Stream)
11 Lisa Stansfield - Change
12 John Lee Hooker - Chill Out (Things Gonna Change)
13 Eddy Arnold - There's Been A Change In Me
14 Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
15 Black Sabbath - Changes
16 Ten Years After - I'd Love to Change the World
17 Yes - Perpetual Change
18 The Brady Bunch - Time To Change

2 comments:

  1. I've always got a kick out of that Brady Bunch episode and track. Raydio's "You Can't Change That" brings me back to an awesome summer of '79. An old ex-friend said his mom cried after hearing Sabbath's "Changes." I didn't get into Dylan's Times are Changin' until I heard Edie Brickell's version. It's been like that with me regarding Dylan. I was never a big fan outside a few tracks, but once I heard the cover versions, it brought me back to appreciate the originals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate to admit it, but I'm exactly the same way with Dylan

      Delete