K-Pop 1

I figure I am going to get skewered for this post. I am not a huge K-Pop expert. Not at all. In fact I knew a few artists like 2NE1 and PSY and Hyuna that I liked. I also was aware of Chloe Wang (mostly because of Marvel). And eventually everyone knows who BTS is. They were just getting some hits when I started this compilation, so they got a slot or two. Hard not to give it to them. Anyway, I'm starting to like some of this and these are my picks to get started on this genre. Very produced artists which can be good and bad. I like the girls more, but they all have dances, seems like most have multiple singers. They are fun. I will have part 2 tomorrow.

K-Pop 1

01 Wonder Girls - Be My Baby
02 4minute - Crazy
03 EXO - Growl
04 TVXQ - Why Did I Fall In Love With You
05 Chloe Wang - Uh Oh (English Version)
06 Girls' Generation - Gee
07 BoA - No. 1
08 H-O-T - Candy
09 Teen Top - Miss Right
10 f(x) - Electric Shock
11 Shinee - Ring Ding Dong
12 Ga-In featuring Bumkey - Fxxk U
13 Super Junior - Mr Simple
14 B2ST - Fiction
15 2NE1 - I Am The Best
16 Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
17 E.via - Pick Up! U!
18 GD & TOP - High High
19 T-Ara - Roly-Poly
20 G-Dragon - Crayon
21 PSY - Gangnam Style
22 Taeyang - Ringa Linga
23 Hyuna - Bubble Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment