What Is The Connection? Black and White

Okay we had the Black connection, then the White connection and now it's both at the same time. Both black and white in the title of a song (with one exception which is obvious - keep looking, you'll find it.) This one is different, so I used a different cover. I just thought these dogs were so cute, so I had to figure out how I could incorporate them. Little boxer puppies. C'mon. Again this was about titles and colors. I get it that some of the songs might have a message or two in them, but that's not why they were chosen, strictly because I like the song and it had the two colors in the title. BTW, I have a reverse brindle boxer that looks black with white "socks" and I am looking for a boxer puppy now that is white with black "socks"/ I'm putting it out there, because who knows where one will show up in a rescue. So think of me when you see one.

What Is The Connection? Black & White

01 Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Black And White World
02 The DB's - Black and White
03 Bellevue Cadillac - Black and White
04 Greyhound -
Black And White
05 Three Dog Night - Black And White
06 Rick James - Black & White
07 INXS - Black And White
08 Crowded House - Black & White Boy
09 James Gang - White Man-Black Man
10 Marth And The Muffins (M+M) - Black Stations-White Stations
11 Todd Rundgren - Black And White
12 Kylie Minogue featuring Shaggy - Black And White
13 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Black Night White Light
14 Simple Minds - A Life Shot In Black & White
15 The Raveonettes - Black-White
16 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Eve White-Eve Black
17 Lords Of The New Church - Black Girl White Girl
18 Paul McCartney with Stevie Wonder - Ebony and Ivory
19 David Bowie - Black Tie White Noise
20 Mad Professor - Black Skin White Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment