Bliksem 1 (Lightning)

I call this playlist pick Bliksem. That is Dutch for Lightning. Not because it has anything to do with weather at all. But I started with Blitzkreig Bop and Ballroom Blitz, which all kinda mean lightning in German. The idea was to get songs that matched in intensity, if not speed of those songs. I guess it could be RIYL those songs. You could possibly use this as a playlist to run, or ski, or just to drive to. In fact a couple of these songs are in my On The Road Again series (all songs to take on the road). I'll post them one day. So enjoy this pick, I left of f a couple that I might use in volume two including one of my favorites: Betty Blowtorch. One day I might make volume 2. So leave any suggestions, but only until after you listen to the pick. It's kind of like the Beat This pick. It just sounds good together.

Bliksem 1

01 Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
02 Deep Purple - Highway Star
03 Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
04 ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses
05 Golden Earring - Radar Love
06 Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery
07 Styx - Renegade
08 J Geils Band - Must Of Got Lost
09 Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
10 Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
11 Electric Light Orchestra - Four Little Diamonds
12 AC-DC - T.N.T.
13 Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boys' Room
14 Jefferson Starship - Ride the Tiger
15 Sniff 'N' The Tears - Driver's Seat
16 Cheap Trick - Surrender
17 Heart - Barracuda
18 Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
19 The Knack - My Sharona
20 Black Sabbath - Paranoid

No comments:

Post a Comment