Be Quiet... Or I'll Throw You Out 1

This is one of those cassettes I used to make. Kinda of Industrial Dance. A bit like the Please Show Membership Card pick a bit back. And I do have a series of my favorite Industrial Dance tracks that I will put up later. But  this is just what I was listening to back then. I will post volume 2 tomorrow. Wait until you hear both sides of this once cassette and now redone as a playlist pick.

Be Quiet... Or I'll Throw You Out 1

01 The Jazz Butcher - Do The Bubonic Plague
02 The Genetic Terrorists - TGT
03 Die Warzau - I've Got To Make Sense
04 Nine Inch Nails - Down In It
05 Gary Clail's Tackhead Sound System - What's My Mission Now (Fight the Devil)
06 Mark Stewart - The Wrong Name & The Wrong Number
07 Cassandra Complex - Beyond Belief
08 Front 242 - Funkahdafi
09 KMFDM - Oh Look

No comments:

Post a Comment