Disco Dollies 2 (A Life Of Vice)

Continuing the Disco Dollies series (you will have to go to yesterday's post to know why it is named that), I had to pick at least one doubles. Not the same song, but the same artist, because the Communards had more than one of my favorite disco covers. A few more non-album tracks on this playlist pick. Adam and the Ants, for instance is from a flexi disc. These are pretty rare. But in the 80's and 90's several magazines included rare tracks on flexi discs bound to the magazine. This was before magazines were digital and they were still printed on paper. Some variety in musical styles again. But all 100% disco. For some reason I think that's funny.

Disco Dollies 2

16 Cake - I Will Survive
17 No Doubt - Love To Love You Baby
18 Pet Shop Boys - Go West
19 Erasure - Take A Chance On Me
20 Dead Or Alive - That's The Way I Like It
21 The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
22 Fetchin Bones with Hope Nichols - You Sexy Thing
23 Adam and the Ants - A.N.T.S.
24 Curve - I Feel Love
25 Milli Vanilli - Ma Baker
26 Under Neath What - Le Freak
27 The Fall - Lost in Music
28 Project Jenny with Revolution 409 - Boogie Fever
29 La Muerte - Kung Fu Fighting
30 Revolting Cocks - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
31 Membranes - Super Freak
32 Tori Amos - Ring My Bell
33 Faith No More - Easy
34 The 14 Iced Bears - Summer Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment