Shuckin' And Jivin' Pick

I'm not sure what type of music someone else might call it. I call it Shuckin' And Jivin'. To me, I came from a similar space when I made the Bad Bayou Voodoo playlist. Not that I was binge watching anything, but think of the feel of the woods when Daryl is out hunting with his crossbow and riding on his bike. I wasn't watching that when I made the playlist pick, but that's what it reminds me of. That and Brer Rabbit.

Shuckin' And Jivin'

01 Alabama Shakes - Hold On
02 Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up
03 The Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
04 Beck - Where It's At
05 Teddybears STHLM - Hey Boy
06 Alt-J - Left Hand Free
07 Vance Joy - Riptide
08 Imagine Dragons - It's Time
09 Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats - S.O.B.
10 C2C - Down the Road
11 Weezer - Island in the Sun
12 Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man
13 Alice Merton - No Roots (Single Version)
14 The Weekend - Earned It
15 Kiesza - Hideaway
16 Alex Clare - Too Close
17 George Ezra - Budapest
18 Tony Joe White - Hoochie Woman
19 Gear Daddies - Stupid Boy
20 Chickasaw Mudd Puppies - Mcintosh
21 Rag'n'bone Man - Human
22 The Osmonds - Shuckin' And Jiving

No comments:

Post a Comment