Ghee Tars 2

Continuing on with the Ghee Tars series, this is volume 2. And it is also part of my Instruments series. I suppose they will all go along forever with new volumes eventually. Make sure you put your favorites in the comments below, so I consider them for future volumes. Again this is Guitar oriented songs. My favorite picks in this playlist. I think that maybe one or two in this series, could also be considered in the Beautiful Guitar series, but I kept them separate. If you haven't heard those, I suggest you look for them on this site, Search in the label section for Instruments. I really love this series, especially little bits like the Surf Punks comedy at the end. And things like Zappa (on both volumes), the Adrian Belew... Awwhh... They are all cool. 

Ghee Tars 2

16 Buckethead - Jump Man
17 Van Halen - Eruption
18 Adrian Belew - Big Electric Cat
19 King Crimson - Indiscipline
20 Phil Manzanera - Diamond Head
21 Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien
22 Jeff Beck - Star Cycle
23 Gamalon - Black Licorice
24 Frank Zappa - Return Of The Son Of Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar
25 The James Gang - Funk # 49
26 Steve Vai - Bad Horsie
27 Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain
28 Pantera - Domination
29 Rush - Working Man
30 Yngwie Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun
31 Surf Punks - New Lead Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment