Talk Box (Songs that use a talk box)

Here is the first in a series of playlists that I call Instruments category, although a Talk Box is not an instrument, but rather gear for your instrument. But I wasn't going to put that into a separate category. Never mind, it probably starts with the Beautiful Guitar series (check that out). But then this one, an effect made popular by Peter Frampton, who, of course, is on here. But followed by a variety of songs that all use the Talk Box. You will hear it. Plenty of songs have used the effect, but these were my favorites (one per artist). I have a few that didn't make it on this pick, but almost did. If I get enough other suggestions, maybe one day I will make another volume. So leave suggestions in the comments below.

Talk Box

01 Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do
02 Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce (Pt. 1)
03 Sun - Wanna Make Love (Come Flick My Bic)
04 Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good
05 Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
06 Jeff Beck - She's A Woman
07 Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
08 Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
09 Scorpions - The Zoo
10 Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
11 Pink Floyd - Keep Talking
12 Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
13 Peter Frampton - Show Me The Way
14 Steely Dan - Haitian Divorce
15 Guns N' Roses - Anything Goes
16 Eagles - Those Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment