Barry Adamson Family pick

This is one of those picks that started with reading the back sides of album covers. I noticed that Barry Adamson played with Magazine (a band I liked quite a lot back then) and Visage (another band I really liked). And looking around, lo and behold here he is again playing with Lydia Lunch, and there with Birthday Party and then Nick Cave. So I picked my favorites with him on it, included a couple of solo tracks and here you have this playlist. Tell which songs he plays on that I should have put on this compilation in the comments.

Barry Adamson 

01 The Birthday Party - Kiss Me Black
02 Magazine - Shot By Both Sides
03 Howard Devoto - Seeing Is Believing
04 Barry Adamson - Something Wicked This Way Comes
05 Anita Lane - Lost In Music
06 M (Robin Scott) - Neutron
07 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tupelo
08 Barry Adamson - Autodestruction
09 Lydia Lunch with Rowland S Howard - I Fell In Love With A Ghost
10 Barry Adamson - 007, A Fantasy Bond Theme
11 Lydia Lunch - Some Velvet Morning
12 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - From Her To Eternity
13 Pete Shelley - Telephone Operator
14 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
15 Visage - Visage
16 Visage - Tar
17 Magazine - I Love You You Big Dummy
18 Magazine - Permafrost
19 Barry Adamson - These Boots Are Made For Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment