Do You Wanna Dance?

Not much I can say about this pick. Do You Wanna Dance was a playlist I made years ago on cassette. I redid it on CD and now as a playlist. I loved making cassettes at the time. It took real time to record. As for this pick, it's just songs I considered to be danceable. I probably have played every one of these songs at a gig somewhere way back then. When you play this, you will feel your butt start to wiggle, because these are very danceable. Tell me what you like (or don't) and what you would place in it's stead. The cover is similar to the cassette I originally made. Moody red with a script like title.

Do You Wanna Dance?

01 Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way
02 Pseudo Echo - Funkytown
03 Soft Cell - Tainted Love-Where Did Our Love Go
04 Book Of Love - Tubular Bells
05 Depeche Mode - Route 66
06 S-Express - Theme from S-Express
07 2 Men A Drum Machine And A Trumpet - Tired Of Getting Pushed Around
08 The Romantics - What I Like About You
09 Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
10 Chic - Jack Le Freak
11 New Order - Blue Monday
12 Ministry - Everyday Is Halloween
13 Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
14 M.A.R.R.S. - Pump Up The Volume (12 inch Mix)
15 Stock Aitken Waterman - Packjammed (With the Party Posse)
16 Otis Day & The Knights - Shout

No comments:

Post a Comment