All I Really Want Is You ( Love songs Pick)

 A collection of songs to play to your loved one. Well at least this pick is a playlist I play for mine. Has some of the cool, some of the not well known and some hits mixed together lovingly, go ahead use it. One of my favorite love songs is the Brian Eno. Nothing says devotion more than running up to tie someone's shoes. The Tremeloes also always gets me. As you are. Not as I wish you are. All your faults and flaws included. Acknowledging those lacks and it not mattering. I also really like the pizza heart cover with the pizza pepperoni.

All I Really Want Is You

01 Yardbirds - For Your Love
02 Paul Revere & The Raiders - All I Really Need Is You
03 Association - Never My Love
04 The Monkees - It's Nice To Be With You
05 Nat King Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
06 The Platters - One In A Million
07 Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror
08 Association - Standing Still
09 Dire Straits - Hand In Hand
10 Roxy Music - To Turn You On
11 Association - Cherish
12 The Mojo Man - Sit Down, I Think I Love You
13 Everly Brothers - Devoted To You
14 The Rascals - A Girl Like You
15 Turtles - Happy Together
16 Chocolate Watch Band - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
17 Brian Eno - I'll Come Running
18 Roxy Music - All I Want Is You
19 Animals - I'm In Love Again
20 The Tremeloes - As You Are
21 Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment