Rain Connection 1 (Songs with Rain in the Title)

This What's The Connection is about rain songs. First, you don't have to tell me that there are a million rain songs out there. I could make a hundred different ones. Do tell me if your favorite is not on one of these picks in the comments. These are my favorite Rain songs. Volume 2 is going to be posted soon. I play one of the two most rainy days. So April brings showers, so if you haven't had rain yet, it's coming. And now you're ready!

Rain 1

01 Albert Hammond - It N
ever Rains In Southern California
02 Bryan Ferry - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
03 Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night
04 Violent Femmes - It's Gonna Rain
05 The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
06 Blue Pearl - Naked In The Rain
07 Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain (Remix)
08 Tones On Tail - Rain
09 Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
10 The The - Kingdom Of Rain
11 James Taylor - Fire And Rain
12 B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
13 Dee Clark - Raindrops
14 Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
15 Jesus And Mary Chain - Happy When It Rains
16 Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
17 Crush - The Rain
18 Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
19 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
20 Supertramp - It's Raining Again

No comments:

Post a Comment