Disco Dollies 3 (A Life Of Vice)

The last in the Disco Dollies playlist series (for now). Some of these tracks in this pick were destined for volume one, but I saved them for this volume. And a few from compilations like previous volumes. And from a huge variety of musical styles, but all disco covers. I'm not sure if you will like this series better if you are a fan of disco, or you hate disco? Let me know if you are/were a fan of disco music. I guess I will have to post a few of my favorite real disco comps, maybe some slow ballads like the Heatwave Ballads playlist a little bit ago. Anyway you probably noticed that I added a mirror ball to the cover (to match one of my other Disco series pick), but you may not have noticed that I never repeated a song on any of the playlists. There are from playlist volume to playlist volume, but not any on the same playlist.

Disco Dollies 3

35 Richard Cheese - The Girl Is Mine
36 Big Daddy - Super Freak
37 Clock - U Sexy Thing
38 Goober & the Peas - MacArthur Park
39 Poi Dog Pondering with Two Nice Girls - Rock Your Baby
40 Tom Tom Club - Love To Love You Baby
41 Shinehead - Billy Jean-Mama Used To Say
42 R Kelly - Thank God It's Friday
43 KWS - Please Don't Go
44 The Squirrels - The Hustle
45 Gloria Estefan - Turn The Beat Around
46 Cyndi Lauper - Disco Inferno
47 Usha Uthup - I Will Survive
48 Señor Coconut & His Orchestra - Beat It
49 Crocodile Ride - I Feel Love
50 Celebrity Skin - S.O.S.
51 24-7 Spyz - Jungle Boogie
52 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Love Rollercoaster
53 Cabaret Voltaire - Theme From Shaft
54 The Leather Nun - Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)
55 Dweezil Zappa - Stayin' Alive

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! Butterboy led me here. Night Fever might just be one of the best things I've heard all year. Also, Jimmy Somerville sure lost some quality in his falsetto after Bronski didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Butterboy's site! And yep, I agree with you on both things.

      Delete