Ghee Tars 1

Another pick in the Instruments series. I call this one Ghee Tars. But that's just a funny way to spell Guitars. Started with some guitar solos that I liked, Songs that featured some cool hard guitars. And then it just progressed from that. I actually made this before the Beautiful Guitar series. Look for volume two of the Ghee Tars playlist in the next day or so. And by the way I pronounce the Ghee Tars as if I was uneducated and in the South. I kinda am in the South now and have actually never heard anyone talk the way I imagined it in my head and in the movies, but I'm not changing the title now. Notice that the album has multiple guitars on the cover.

Ghee Tars 1

01 Butthole Surfers - Sweat Loaf
02 Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
03 Big Black - The Model
04 Scorpions - Robot Man
05 Led Zeppelin - In My Time Of Dying
06 Neil Young - T-Bone
07 Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
08 Black Sabbath - Paranoid
09 Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
10 John Cale - Gun
11 Frank Zappa - Whippin' Post
12 Ted Nugent - Great White Buffalo
13 Ministry - Thieves
14 Motorhead - Ace Of Spades
15 AC-DC - Back In Black

No comments:

Post a Comment