Key Songs (Songs with outstanding keyboard solos)

We've already had Beautiful Guitar solos, Mellotron songs, Cowbell songs, Talk Box songs. Search and you will find them (use label Instruments). Today it's primarily Keyboard songs. Don't get me wrong. there are guitars in here, but the keyboard solos stand out for me. Obviously, there are a million songs featuring keyboards, but this pick has my favorites of them. I hope you like them. There is a wide variety (not all prog) Rock, Pop and some Prog. Let me know some of your favorite Keyboard solos in the comments below.

Key Songs

01 Pink Floyd - Us And Them
02 Styx - Come Sail Away
03 Supertramp - Dreamer
04 Billy Preston - Nothing From Nothing
05 Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
06 Deep Purple - Hush
07 Derek & The Dominos - Layla
08 Steely Dan - Rikki Don't Lose That Number
09 Queen - Love Of My Life
10 Doors - Light My Fire
11 Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
12 Yes - Roundabout
13 Asia - Heat Of The Moment
14 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fanfare For The Common Man

No comments:

Post a Comment