I'm Too Saxy (Pol's Pick of Sax Songs)

The saxiest songs, the best sax solos, whatever you want to call these songs, this playlist has my pick of songs featuring the saxophone. One of my all time favorites is Don Myrick on the Saxophone in Earth Wind & Fire's Reasons (live version from Gratitude). But all of these tracks (and hundreds more) have great sax parts. Stray Cats even have a spelling mistake on their track, but it's close enough. Let me know what songs you wished were on this compilation. Part of the Instruments series. More coming later.

I'm Too Saxy

01 David Bowie - Young Americans
02 Hall & Oates - Maneater
03 INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
04 Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
05 Stray Cats - Wild Saxaphone
06 Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)
07 Foreigner - Urgent
08 Sade - Smooth Operator
09 Pink Floyd - Us And Them
10 Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now
11 Earth Wind & Fire - Reasons (Live)
12 Rick James - Super Freak
13 Kate Bush - The Saxophone Song
14 Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
15 Duran Duran - Rio
16 George Michael - Careless Whisper
17 Benny Hill Show - Yakety Sax

2 comments:

  1. I like the instruments series. I wonder how many you'll find.
    Thank you Pol.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete