Rain Connection 2 (Songs with Rain in the Title)

This continues the April Showers with volume two of the Rain What's The Connection? I can't say that volume one or two is better, because they were designed at the same time. I put my favorites into both of these volumes. I separated stuff like the two CCR tracks so they wouldn't appear on the same volume, but other than that it's just my favorites. I know someone is going to say it, so I will say it first. I do like the Beatles version of Rain. I just was very much in to Shonen Knife when I made this compilation. I still am. They are a great band and some of the nicest girls I've ever met. I never met the Beatles (well, I almost got to shake hands with Ringo, but his body guards kept me away. I did like Barbara Bach. She was nice) Anyway, off the track . These Songs are great for rainy days. Listen to the rain.

Rain 2

21 Grace Jones - Walking In The Rain
22 The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
23 Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain
24 Violent Femmes - I Hear The Rain
25 Dramatics - In The Rain
26 The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
27 Billie Meyers - Kiss The Rain (Tp2K Remix)
28 Tater Totz & Shonen Knife - Rain
29 The Marmalade - I See The Rain
30 Sir Douglas Quintet - The Rains Came
31 Chicago - Another Rainy Day In New York City
32 Slim Harpo - Rainin' In My Heart
33 Eric Clapton - Let It Rain
34 Lou Christie - Rhapsody In The Rain
35 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Tell It To The Rain
36 Irma Thomas - It's Raining
37 The Bar Harbor Society Orchestra - It Ain't Gonna Rain No Mo'
38 Tim McGraw - She's My Kind Of Rain
39 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain
40 Prince - Purple Rain
41 Gene Kelly - Singin' In The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment