Slide Guitar Pick

Still part of the Instruments series. This one follows the whole guitar talk box from the day before and the Beautiful Guitars pick from a month ago. Make sure you check out all of them. This is all slide guitar picks. Yes, I know that it is impossible to pick out only one disc worth in a playlist pick, but I did it anyway. I included an old blues tune, but mostly concentrated on my favorite rock songs that feature slide guitar. I'm sure you will tell me which amazing slide guitar songs I missed and I look forward to it. For now, just listen to what I picked for you.

Slide Guitar

01 Steve Miller Band - The Joker
02 Eagles - Victim Of Love
03 Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
04 Sonny Landreth - Uberesso
05 John Hiatt - Lipstick Sunset
06 The White Stripes - Catch Hell Blues
07 Elmore James - Dust My Broom
08 Badfinger - Day After Day
09 Jeff Beck - I Ain't Superstitious
10 Foghat - Slow Ride
11 Derek & The Dominos - Layla
12 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
13 Allman Brothers Band - Statesboro Blues
14 Jackson Browne - Running On Empty
15 Johnny Winter - Highway 61 Revisited
16 Tedeschi Trucks Band - Midnight In Harlem
17 Rolling Stones - Love In Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment