Drums

Continuing on the Instruments series, here's the Drums one. Drum solos, just great drum parts, these songs tend to be a little longer, so less songs. Some of the best drum songs are in my Drum playlist pick. You may disagree with a couple, but the rest are arguably the best of all time, not just my pick. If you do have an argument for another track to be here instead, I would be happy to listen to it and give it a chance. Maybe for volume 2,if I get enough suggestions. By the way, do you recognize the drum kit on the cover?

Drums

01 Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
02 Steely Dan - Aja
03 Deep Purple - Highway Star
04 Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick
05 Who - My Generation
06 Golden Earring - Radar Love
07 Black Sabbath - Rat Salad
08 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tank
09 Jimi Hendrix - If 6 Was 9
10 Iron Butterfly - In A Gadda Da Vida
11 Cream - Toad
12 Rush - YYZ
13 Surfaris - Wipeout
14 Beatles - The End

4 comments:

  1. Great collection! If you're looking for songs for a Volume 2, I like the drum solo that starts "Loser In The End" by Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Cozy Powell's Dance with the devil. Or the Ebony Steel Band. They do remakes of Kraftwerk songs. Very excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went out and bought the Ebony Steel Band, brilliant, but not quite in this vein. Reminds me a little of Senor Coconut's versions. As for Cozy Powell, how did I miss him? No idea. I've liked him since the Jeff Back days. He'll have to be in volume 2

    ReplyDelete