Reggae Pick 1

First I do not want anyone to think that these are the "best" reggae songs of all time. They aren't. But they are my pick of reggae songs. Songs I like and songs I might play at some gig. A few of these tracks on these two volumes are actually not fairly well known and some are obvious. I'm never sure who knows what when it comes to reggae, since very little is played on the radio. Sure Bob Marley. And now guys like Sean Paul, but British reggae bands like Black Slate did not get much if any airplay in the US. Nothing like UB40. And yet they had songs just as catchy and just as good if not better than the latter. I hope you like my pick.

Reggae Pick 1

01 Eek-A-Mouse - Gun Shot A Cry
02 Inner Circle - Bad Boys
03 UB40 - Red, Red Wine
04 Beenie Man - Dude
05 Shaggy - It Wasn't Me
06 Ziggy Marley - Tomorrow People
07 Sean Paul - Get Busy
08 Dillinger - Cocaine In My Brain
09 Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper (Heartical Mix)
10 Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
11 Black Slate - Amigo
12 Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming
13 Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
14 Inka Inka - Brainwash
15 Black Uhuru - Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
16 Peter Tosh - Legalize It
17 Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie
18 The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints
19 Pato Banton - Don't Sniff Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment