What's The Connection? Girlfriend 1

My girlfriend is my wife, but I didn't include wives in the title, although I almost included Willie Nelson's Wives and Girlfriends. One of my favorite songs that has girlfriend in the title (and boyfriend for that matter is from an Australian band called the Passengers. I discovered them on a compilation. And somehow it became a favorite song of mine. No one I know from Australia seems to know the band, so who knows if the rest of their songs were any good or not. I like to believe that they had a bunch of good songs. Anyway, there are tons more girlfriend songs, so eventually I will post further volumes of this connection. But that's in the future, Leave comments, especially if you know more about the Passengers.

What's The Connection? Girlfriend 1

01 The Specials - What I Like Most About You Is Your Girlfriend
02 Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
03 No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend
04 Passengers - Girlfriend's Boyfriend
05 Elvis Costello - Spooky Girlfriend
06 Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
07 Mariah Carey - X-Girlfriend
08 Michael Jackson - Girlfriend
09 Wings - Girlfriend
10 The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma
11 Morrissey - Driving Your Girlfriend Home
12 Talking Heads - Girlfriend Is Better
13 Pebbles - Girlfriend
14 Pet Shop Boys - Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend
15 Barenaked Ladies - Alternative Girlfriend
16 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Girlfriend
17 Steve Holy - Brand New Girlfriend
18 Cheap Trick - Girlfriends
19 UB40 featuring Winston Francis - My Best Friend's Girlfriend
20 The Three O'clock - With A Cantaloupe Girlfriend
21 Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pol ... can you retrieve this file?
    The site wants me to sign-up now.
    Think it's part of BB My Comps #75.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, if you or anyone else is asked to sign up for anything to get to any part of this site (other than comments, where I think you have to be for google), then let me know. Nothing here is asking for money, if it is, then it's wrong and I will fix it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pol... Getting back to thank you for the new link and suggest that you notify Butterboy with the updated link info so he can update your info in MY COMPILATION SERIES VOL. 075 as that is where I noticed it as the only one there broken and others may not realize to look on your blog here as I had done. Your thoughtful work is always admired here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can update here but BB has to there and I can't imagine he has time to for as many as he gets there. If you see any broken ones of mine there (or here) let me know and I will update them here. And you can comment there if you want

    ReplyDelete