What's The Connection? That Girl

Lots of songs with Girl in the title. These are not just with Girl in the title, these all have an adjective and then Girl in the title. Just two words with Girl as the second word. Something Girl. I know there are tons of other songs that I could have used, but remember these are all songs I like AND songs I own. So if you have some suggestions for future volumes place them in the comments. If I end up buying the song (or getting a record company to give it to me) and I like it, then it could end up on a future volume. In the meantime enjoy this connection as it is, because that's all there is for now. BTW, how do you like the Marlo Thomas cover? Before surgery.

What's The Connection? That Girl

01 ChicKs on Speed - Glamour Girl
02 Aqua - Barbie Girl
03 Madonna - Material Girl
04 Beyonce - Naughty Girl
05 Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
06 Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
07 Raining Jane - Big Girl
08 Garbage - Stupid Girl
09 Kate Bush - Rubberband Girl
10 Frank Zappa - Valley Girl
11 Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl
12 Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
13 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - American Girl
14 Blondie - Sunday Girl
15 David Bowie - China Girl
16 The Tubes - Sushi Girl
17 The Beach Boys - Surfer Girl
18 Elton John - Island Girl
19 Seals & Crofts - Diamond Girl
20 Daryl Hall & John Oates - Rich Girl
21 Go-Go's - Good Girl
22 Dorothy Shay - Mountain Girl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pol... Please refresh link for That GIrl
    I noticed it down at Butterboy's blog
    MY COMPILATION SERIES VOL. 076

    I need to explore your site here more...
    You have very good things going on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it. I will update that link for you tonight

      Delete