Carl Palmer Pick

I was lucky enough to hang out with Carl Palmer a few times. Nice guy and big ego (deservedly so). He is a great drummer. He's been in a couple of great bands with virtuoso's and has played with some cool people. This pick takes some of my favorite moments of mine about him. Solo and even going back pre-ELP. I through in a few guest spots where I think he shined and came up with this compilation of Palmer showing why he deserves to have such a big ego. If there are some moments of his that I skipped, make sure you mention them in the comments. Over the next couple of days, I will do the same for the E and the L. Notice that over the three CD's I repeat only one ELP track, once. I will continue after Groundhog's Day.

Carl Palmer Pick

01 The Craig - I Must Be Mad
02 Atomic Rooster - Decline And Fall
03 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Karn Evil 9 1st Impression, Pt. 2
04 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Close but not Touching
05 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Bullfrog
06 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Infinite Space (Conclusion)
07 Carl Palmer - Tank
08 Carl Palmer - LA Nights
09 Asia - Wildest Dreams
10 Carl Palmer's PM - Children Of The Air Age
11 Mike Oldfield - Ready Mix
12 3 (Emerson Berry & Palmer) - Talkin' Bout
13 Qango - The Last One Home
14 Carl Palmer - Drum Solo
15 Carl Palmer - Toccata
16 Carl Palmer & Buddy Rich - Shawnee (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment