International DJ (iDJ) Essential Basslines 3

Some boring write ups of this pick by International DJ (iDJ) of Essential Basslines. They came up with the list. I just compiled it to CD and now playlist. So enjoy having these available as you do a dance or club set.  Nothing else to say since I didn't come up with the pick, I just took their's in the magazine and put it together for your convenience. Hard to wrong with these, however.

International DJ (iDJ) Essential Basslines 3

28 Donna Summer - I Feel Love
29 Adonis - No Way Back (Vocal)
30 Plump DJ`s - Electric Disco (D Ramirez Remix)
31 Roger Sanchez - Lost (D Ramirez Remix)
32 187 Lockdown - Gunman
33 Double 99 - RIP Groove
34 Tori Amos - Professional Widow (Armand's Star Trunk Funkin' Mix)
35 Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat (Original Track)
36 Sneaker Pimps - Spin Spin Sugar (Armand's Dark Garage Mix)
37 Mr Oizo vs Daft Punk - Flat Beat remix
38 M.A.N.D.Y. vs Booka Shade - Body Language
39 Laurent Garnier - Crispy Bacon (Original mix)
40 Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass

5 comments:

  1. The link brings me to Part 4, and not Part 3. Can we get a link to part 3? Thanks loads. SPx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link is for iDJ 4, not 3.
    Thanks for your comps, like the diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There. This is still linking to part four. Can the link be fixed?? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do it as as I can. I'm traveling

    ReplyDelete